M2 requires the immediate incorporation of an Administrative Assistant to manage schedules and communication to the company.
The applicant must have an excellent telephone manner, be organised, self sufficient and fluent in English, Spanish and preferably German, Russian or Swedish. A minimum of 2 years experience is required.
- Managing information systems, digital filing and document management. The applicant will use a variety of applications including the Office suite, Google Apps, Evernote and Dropbox.
- Manage and coordinate the organisation of meetings, including the preparation and distribution of materials needed for them.
- Receive, channel, filter and prepare the information the director. This will include emails, phone calls and SMS messages. The administrator will act as the primary communication point within the company.
- Preparing documents for internal and external communications, including drafting letters and editing legal documents.
- Coordinate projects that require collaboration and involvement of different areas or departments.
Education / skills required:
- Minimum higher education (A levels, IB or equivalent) although a degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in similar positions.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and preferably German, Russian or Swedish.
The salary will be discussed at interview for a part time position. The applicant will be based in our Las Palmas offices.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org