We specialise in building and restoring properties in Gran Canaria. We buy ruined, abandoned properties and restore them to their former glory. We have worked on all types of building from 1 bedroom apartments in the south to huge 300 year old farmhouses in the country. We take charge of the whole process from the major structural work to the interior decoration. Our restoration team is led by architect, Rafael Barneto and engineer, Jaime Padrón.
We control every step of the property restoration process.
- Research building laws applicable to the house, including consulting with the town hall and government if necessary.
- Drawing up the plans and applying for all necessary permits.
- Interior design.
- Contracting builders and carpenters.
- Overseeing the whole build.
- Checking the build and obtaining the final permissions for occupancy.
All our projects have been carefully documented and photographed. If you require any information or photos of our previous work please don’t hesitate to ask. Below are a few examples of a property we fully restored in Telde.
For more information on our building and architect services please contact us at +34 928504332 or email email@example.com. We speak English and Spanish.